torsdag 20 mars 2008

ONRA - CHINOISERIES (2007)

Apparently, ONRA, a producer from Paris, France, were hanging out in Vietnam last year. He suceeded digging out about 30 vinyls with vietnameese music, something I happily would have put my sticky little fingers on! His little project ended up in this record wich is one of the coolest so far this year, it's released at the very end of 2007 but I got it now so I count it as an 2008 record for me. A new fresh sound with some crazy perspectives in beatmaking with oriental sound. As he says;

"This is the perfect soundtrack to any Hip-Hop head going to Southeast asia, it reflects all the different sides of those countries: Raw, sad, culturally rich, amusing, kitsch and romantic".

5/5 from me!

Full Backpack

http://www.labelrougeprod.fr
SNIPPETS

/ JayWalk

Inga kommentarer: